Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Inaugural

Goooooooood afternoon everybody! This blog, by its title and discussion, will serve as an ode, a symphony, a tribute, if you will, to the great Dale Sveum; bit player on the best Yankee team of my generation (1998 for you Mets fans) and best Red Sox 3B coach a Yankee fan could ask for. Dale Sveum We Hardly Knew Ye will have two posters (under the same name until I figure out how to add another). One a Red Sox fan, one a rational (this is important for later discussion) Yankee fan (that's me!), we aim to discuss mainly baseball, with perhaps a smattering of NFL football, while discussing all of the reasons why we should be running an MLB franchise instead of the morons that are doing it today. In the structure of this blog, we shall realize our dreams.
I fully expect to be put in charge, along with my co-blogger, of a minor-league franchise within two months of this, our inaugural post. Let's make it happen, people.

No comments: